Women in Fiber
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
11:30 am – 12:45 pm
Make plans to attend the Fiber Broadband Association’s Women In Fiber (WIF) Group exclusive luncheon taking place at the annual Fiber Connect 2021 conference and exhibition, July 27-28 at the Gaylord Opryland Convention center in Nashville, Tennessee. This members-only luncheon is your opportunity to contribute to the FBA’s focus on the different roles and careers for women in fiber, telecom, tech, and construction. Join Women in Fiber Here.
Women in Fiber Vision Statement
We believe the world is a better place when women’s voices are heard. We believe companies are more successful when women are allowed to reach their full potential. We believe it is up to us to help identify, develop and promote women in the Fiber Broadband industry as well as technology, telecommunications, construction and manufacturing. We pledge to use this forum to help women succeed in the Fiber Broadband industry.
- Demonstratethe verifiable link between women in leadership and improved business performance.
- Identify our own potential leaders.
- Represent women in fields where women are not often well-represented.
- Highlight different career paths for women within fiber, telecommunications and technology.
- Identify challenges particular to women in the workforce in these industries and possible solutions.
Greenhill & Company
Jennifer is Managing Director at Greenhill & Company. She focuses on the North American Communications Services & Infrastructure spaces. Prior to this role, Jennifer was as Managing Director and Senior Equity Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities for 25 years where she focused on the Telecommunication Services, Cable, Data Center and Tower sectors. During her tenure at Wells Fargo, Jennifer received numerous awards including top rankings from Institutional Investor in the Communications Infrastructure space for each of the last four years (2017 – 2020).